The parish church, located opposite to the entrance of the castle, was probably built in the 1700s, given the dedication to San Martino, on the foundations of a preexisting chapel.
An interesting church is the one of Madonna della Neve, in Romanesque style, with a prunes dating back to the ‘500, located near the lake, close to the cemetery.
The title reminds us that it was erected by the Confraternity of the “Disciplini” or “della buona morte”.
We should also mention the church of San Michele, of Lombard origin, located in the open countryside towards the lake.
The church of Madonna della Neve has a single hall with a gabled facade and is the most recent of the Romanesque churches of the Valtenesi, probably from the second half of the 16th century.
Inside the church there are no frescoes as it was used as lazaretto, during the cholera, and then painted with lime for disinfection.
The dedication to Mary is very present in the the Brescia area, especially in the sixteenth century, period of many wars an pestilences.
In the church the reference to the plague is given to us by the dedication on the alter to San Nicola, protector of plague.
The church of Madonna della Neve,
From 1743, belongs to the community of Moniga and is also called the church of San Michele and today it is used as church of the cemetery.